new tyres

lococars

Didnt like the bridgestones on the car when I bought it.Looked at the comments on the Forum and went for the Falkens.So much quieter,car seems nicely balanced and definately turns into corners better.Le Mans next week so should get a better idea by the time I return.Still looking for a reliable garage for a service in Bristol.Ive phoned Wessex four times,had to leave a message each time and they have never returned my calls.Enough said.

Been looking for tyres myself. I was thinking of trying Vredestein Sessanta tyres (never heard of them before) after seeing them on a comparison table at -

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyres_For/Nissan/350z.htm where they are rated nearly as good as Michelin Pilot Sports.

Anyone tried these and got a bit of feedback?

Sessantas are well thought of in some camps here and are definitely a good looking tyre IMO. The Vredestein supporters will be along shorty I have no doubt

Been looking for tyres myself. I was thinking of trying Vredestein Sessanta tyres (never heard of them before) after seeing them on a comparison table at -

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyres_For/Nissan/350z.htm where they are rated nearly as good as Michelin Pilot Sports.

Anyone tried these and got a bit of feedback?

Mate I have four on, great I love them! Will be buying them again! I have had no dramas with them at all! I had bridgestones on before and i do feel the extra grip, and loads more when the road is damp!

Didnt like the bridgestones on the car when I bought it.Looked at the comments on the Forum and went for the Falkens.So much quieter,car seems nicely balanced and definately turns into corners better.Le Mans next week so should get a better idea by the time I return.Still looking for a reliable garage for a service in Bristol.Ive phoned Wessex four times,had to leave a message each time and they have never returned my calls.Enough said.

Forget Wessex. If you want a Main Dealer, try Platinum at Box near Bath. A bit further away but worth it. :thumbs: