BIG THANK YOU: MadMarky, CS & Mods

Anubis

First of all I just wanted to publicly say THANK YOU to MadMarky. My clutch started going during the 1st day of Wales and I was gutted (had to leave you guys half way through). MadMarky stepped up and said I am not allowed to go home as there was even better to come on the next day, so having to leave my zed behind all alone at the hotel car park I hitched a ride in Marks amazing orange veilside. :)

He's a top guy and really knowledgeable about not only zeds but cars in general. All was not lost - being a passenger I was able to take hundreds of pics (seemed to be better as a passenger believe it or not because you can take your eye off the road).

What's it like in Marks beast? Awesome. Just awesome. You've done yourself proud - it turns everyones heads whether they like it or not. :)

Driving home from Wales in 5th gear most of the way trying not to change gear is er..interesting. I put the car into my garage, zipped off the Mexico, came back & contacted Mitz (CS) and he thankfully arranged for a new clutch and flywheel. Again - top notch service (again) without a single complaint. :)

And last but not least - thank you Mods. The Wales trip was brilliant - just a shame my personal circumstances mucked things up for me. These guys put some serious effort into organising this stuff for pretty much total strangers and for no reward other than hanging out with fellow zed nuts.

My life has been extremely hectic since Wales - some highs and lows and have been rushed off my feet since (hence no posts).

Darren. :)

Its good to see someone taking the time to thank people for their time and efforts. Your 100% correct mate, we have a great forum here and I reckon 9 out of 10 people will go out of their way for their fellow zed heads. Well in mate :thumbs: and glad to hear your stunning zed is back to normal :drive1