birdview

lococars

I have searched the subject of Birdview but the two pages dont really seem to come to any conclusion.My 2004 car has the 5.0 version and a 2010 update version 6.0 wil not load and comes up on screen as disc error.Are we stuck with an age related disc or is there a way to load the updated disc with other software?sorry if this has been done to death.

Cheers.The guy selling the discs on Ebay has just phoned to say he reckons he can sort it to take the update so I will let you know how it goes.

I'm fairly sure that the older units can only be updated to the 2006 maps ...

I also have a 2004 Zed with the Birdview Sat Nav ... Please let me know how you get on as I'd also be interested if the upgrade works!

:thumbs:

I have a 2007 350z with built in sat nav and wondered if you can update the software to include speed camera positions.

Rich

Nope

Not as yet, but I notice Renault has released and update CD for their xanavi system and the latest map DVD (2010/2011) includes european fixed speed camera locations. The map DVD is identical to ours but unfortunately without the software upgrade you can't select the info.

Will Nissan eventually release a software upgrade for the version x7? Probably not so guess the answer may remain 'nope' :lol:

I found another forum where Nissan owners had tried the Renault update CD but, though the initial screen shots looked promising, it didn't load complete installation :thumbdown:

I have a 2007 350z with built in sat nav and wondered if you can update the software to include speed camera positions.

Rich

Nope

Not as yet, but I notice Renault has released and update CD for their xanavi system and the latest map DVD (2010/2011) includes european fixed speed camera locations. The map DVD is identical to ours but unfortunately without the software upgrade you can't select the info.

Will Nissan eventually release a software upgrade for the version x7? Probably not so guess the answer may remain 'nope' :lol:

I found another forum where Nissan owners had tried the Renault update CD but, though the initial screen shots looked promising, it didn't load complete installation :thumbdown:

Soooo, as I said, nope :p