Nissan 350Z Dry Carbon Interior Cover Set

chrisballuk

• 1 year later...

Hi I purchased this exact kit last week which arrived today. It is shiney and lookes terrific.

However it will not fit a 2006-2009. but will fit earlier models. i have had to send it back.

The door panels are 3" to short. The gearlever section does not have a cut out so the 4 way flasher button can poke through

and the cross bit that seperates the CD from the radio is half the width it should be.

Unfortunately they never thought to put it in the description.

When l spoke to them a ice lady said to me that if we clubed together and got 6 owners of face lift models to confirm orders they would make a mold.

Well gutted:(:(:doh:

It does go on the manuel as i tried but they relocated the 4 way flasher button behind the gear lever and there is no hole cut out for it.

From what I could understand from the lady is they need OEM parts to make a mold.

I was not aware that the latest model's had a longer electric window and mirror panal? The carbon set you can see on ebay is about 3 inches short of covering it plus there is no cut out for the door pull and nothing seems to align up? It also has 2003- stamped on the box, which i did not know about until it arrived. Dont rush in and get that ugly stickon alloy thing. I have heard horror stories about them peeling in the sun and when you take them off the throw them in the rubbish, they pull the top layer of ya dash off with it!

Peter