Wookiee's Supercharger Project - Postponed!

Wookiee22

As some will know I've had plans to add a Vortech V3 to my car for some time now, however I've pretty much fallen at the first hurdle - getting hold of the parts! :blush:

Essentially I've had a whole load of kit on order from Adam at Z1 since before Christmas, however we've been hit by a lot of supplier problems and it has reached the point where we've taken a mutual decision to cancel the whole order rather than string the process out any longer. This is a shame as Adam has clearly worked hard to get it all sorted and has been getting as frustrated as I have with the whole thing.

So then, I should be receiving my refund imminently and I reckon I might take a bit of a Condor moment and fully consider what my options are at this stage. I'm still certainly tempted to go FI, although judging by a couple of recent experiences on here I might go about it slightly differently.

For now however, I really need to sort my brakes out and work out whether the annoying 'clunk' now coming from the front passenger side suspension is drop-links, a ball end joint, or something entirely more sinister!

As some will know I've had plans to add a Vortech V3 to my car for some time now, however I've pretty much fallen at the first hurdle - getting hold of the parts! :blush:

Essentially I've had a whole load of kit on order from Adam at Z1 since before Christmas, however we've been hit by a lot of supplier problems and it has reached the point where we've taken a mutual decision to cancel the whole order rather than string the process out any longer. This is a shame as Adam has clearly worked hard to get it all sorted and has been getting as frustrated as I have with the whole thing.

So then, I should be receiving my refund imminently and I reckon I might take a bit of a Condor moment and fully consider what my options are at this stage. I'm still certainly tempted to go FI, although judging by a couple of recent experiences on here I might go about it slightly differently.

For now however, I really need to sort my brakes out and work out whether the annoying 'clunk' now coming from the front passenger side suspension is drop-links, a ball end joint, or something entirely more sinister!

get a stroker kit instead :blush: