pm stuck after full inbox?

Admins please help..

I have a pm that wasn't delivered because my inbox was full. The message says..

You have 1 private message currently on hold because of full folder. Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.

I cleared out some old pm's (yesterday) but it's still stuck somewhere, the odd thing is i've had other pm's since. Can somebody please advise?

Somewhere in that message text, there is a link which releases the message if you have space. Make sure you have deleted the old messages and then when going to the inbox, that message should have a clickable link to free the stuck message :thumbs:

In fact the bit you need to click is "Release all on-hold messages" in that message text ;)

Ah yes, didn't realise that was a link. Many thanks - problem solved and mail delivered :)

That might have been my pm

Certainly was, my 301st in actual fact. Will reply via pm in a min bud.

Nope.

You can move some messages to the saved folder if you wish to keep them. But expanding the pm box is not possible. We have set it at 300 as this gives everyone more than enough room. If they need to actually keep more than 600 messages (saved folder and inbox combined) then I would suggest using something other than the forum message centre for organising stuff.