Anyone know of current deals on a set of tyres??

chriswillis

try camskills, they always seem to be the cheapest, i get mine from my second job, as i get trade :D[/quote

None of us appreciate you rubbing that fact in............

Unless your willing to hook us all up! :teeth::p

to be honest, trade isnt that much cheaper, there just isnt much profit in tyres as there are so many people out there knocking eachothers prices down.

Id like to get trade at a massive company, they must get tyres pretty cheap with there buying power.

Thanks for the comment son the vredesteins - i have spotted them but they have no stock in at the moment on the fronts. Apparently getting them in at start of july. Unless anyone can shed some light on a better deal then i'll probably go down this route.

I heard they are noisy though???

Thanks for the comment son the vredesteins - i have spotted them but they have no stock in at the moment on the fronts. Apparently getting them in at start of july. Unless anyone can shed some light on a better deal then i'll probably go down this route.

I heard they are noisy though???

Just got my vredestiens on mate and i have to say they feel so much better... its like a different car TC is much kinder to me! Well worth the money, and dont worry about the fronts you can get those off tyremen, they are the same price and will send next day delivery!

They are quieter than the bridgestones/avons setup i had on so its all :thumbs: here