Just a big up ;p

Vale

Hi peeps,

Recently took my car to my local Ford garage for its service as a certain lady there has always looked after me, and while my zed was there, they mended a slow puncture on a rear i had for a while, but upon picking my zed up i noticed they had chipped the alloy so with no questions asked, Ford are now paying for ALL my wheels to be resprayed at the local repair center, Brian Tindalls (Hull) said they cant match one wheel so ALL will be done.

How cool is that ;)

Thanks Ford, and thanks Anna D

Vale.

bloody half arsed fitters.

you will never have the same finish as oem, and it never seems to last as long, also if its powder coated they never have the shine oem has.

If they were pretty mint to start with id say you down there, but if they were tatty, get in :)

they can do mine too if they want, mine are in desperate need of a refurb

The wheels were refurbished when i bought the car so they are pretty mint really, but i did speak to the repair center guy and he assures me they will be a glass finish inside and out when done so i cant really complain at that.

I cant speak highly enough about Ford, ever since i got my first ST220 and then my Focus Wolf ST, Anna has always done me a better then good deal for labour, i get all my own parts and ford just fit them, I wouldnt go near Nissan for a valve cap after they couldnt be asred to help me out with my radio code !!!! Feck Nissan Priory park in Hull..........