Scorpion Exhaust?

philb1965

Are there many 370z owners with this exhaust and how do they find it?

I've priced up to import a Stillen CB and it works out about £1400.

I want an exhaust which makes a good sound under acceleration, but can be lived with for cruising and the Stillen seems to fit the bill even if it is pricey.

Any advice welcome, car is coming next week. I might have to bite the bullet and get the Stillen.

Cheers

Phil

Cheers gents, I've read through that already and done the rounds of YouTube clips and I'm struggling to make my mind up.

I wanted to know what the scorpion is like in car cruising and under load. Also how do the stillen and scorpion compare quality wise.

None the wiser at the minute!

Ask keV what he thinks of his, he will have the best idea.

As for Stillen, wait for one of their offers to come up, either discounted or whatever, they run somehing quite often and can save you some dosh. I got the gen 3 intakes and exhaust for the price you are quotin as they had an offer to get the intakes free with the exhaust ;)

Had a quick reply from Kev and he has nothing but praise for the Scorpion, quiet cruising and great under load, so I'm probably going to go down that route and save myself £600.

Thanks for your help and thanks to Kev for the quick reply.

Car is in at the dealers :yahoo: so I'll probably drive it for a week or two then get the new exhasut fitted so I can appreciate the difference.

Cheers

Phil