UK Kuro GT 54 plate - 9k miles.

Space Cadet

54 (November) UK Kuro Black GT with optional Altezan (orange) leather, all the usual GT spec and also the Rays alloy wheels.

I’ve had the Nismo exhaust and brake pads/lines and fluid put on by RJN Motorsport – came to £1,500.

I've bought the Nismo air filter, Nismo oil cap, Nismo radiator cap, boot-mat and luggage-net. from the dealer.

Its got approx. 14 months left of the warranty, I bought it as an ex-demo from a Nissan main dealer in January, it’s done less than 9k to date.

I’ve had it Permagarded twice, so the paintwork and wheels are immaculate, it doesn’t even need polishing.

All in all it’s like new, the only blemish is a small scuff on the passenger seat bolster thanks to my girlfriend!

So bottom line… bought it for £25.5 in January, looking at the prices on Autotrader this year and spec with the leather are going for around 22k-22.5k, so will sell it for the same but throw the Nismo stuff in for ‘free’ otherwise might think about taking it all off and selling separately.

Send me a PM if you're interested (in the car, not the Nismo stuff for the time being), or any helpfull comments on the price as obviously i'm going to put it on Autotrader.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

It’s only been on Autotrader a matter of hours and already someone is interested, they’re coming to look at it 1st thing tomorrow.

Appreciate the interest in the exhaust, but would mean having to spend the day driving to meet up with you somewhere at a garage and pay someone to swap them over, would be a lot of hassle, just for a few quid.

See how I go.

Thanks.

It’s only been on Autotrader a matter of hours and already someone is interested, they’re coming to look at it 1st thing tomorrow.

Appreciate the interest in the exhaust, but would mean having to spend the day driving to meet up with you somewhere at a garage and pay someone to swap them over, would be a lot of hassle, just for a few quid.

See how I go.

Thanks.

Good luck :thumbs:

I never got 1 call from autotrader when selling mine, never again :dry:

It’s sold!!! (Well have the deposit)

He seemed a really nice guy and seemed like he will look after it, have pointed him in the site's direction.

Signing off now for the last time, cheers everyone!!!

(Am going German and turbocharged!!!)

It’s sold!!! (Well have the deposit)

He seemed a really nice guy and seemed like he will look after it, have pointed him in the site's direction.

Signing off now for the last time, cheers everyone!!!

(Am going German and turbocharged!!!)

All the best, mate. Sorry to lose you. :bye: