Blackberry users

Shaun1982

The blackberry screen is too small.

This has been covered a lot before when you don't run full size.

An iphone / mobile version of the site has been tested and should be live quite soon.

I've got the same problem on my Blackerry Curve 8900 ...

The best way I've found around this is to go through all the hassle once .. then when you're at your Inbox .. Bookmark that page ...

So I've got 2 Bookmarks on my BB .. one for the Forum and the other for the Inbox.

:thumbs:

• 3 months later...
I've got the same problem on my Blackerry Curve 8900 ...

The best way I've found around this is to go through all the hassle once .. then when you're at your Inbox .. Bookmark that page ...

So I've got 2 Bookmarks on my BB .. one for the Forum and the other for the Inbox.

:thumbs:

I realise this is an old post but searched for this issue and found the exact problem i'm having. I can view the site on my 8900 but the user control panel link and messages link (top left under logo) doesn't appear. I haven't been able to find any other link on the page to access the inbox or control panel. It's only annoying when i'm out and about and get an email saying i've got a pm.

i've accessed the inbox and typed the url straight into the bb browser but instead of getting an inbox i get an option to send a pm. if i try to click on the inbox link on the left nothing happens.

Is anyone else having this problem and is it possible to get the message sent as part of the email notification that a pm has been sent?

I find the best way is to click Portal, ie the root of the forums:

Portal » Forum Index » Non Z-Related Forums » Off Topic Discussion

Then on that page on the right hand side you have the User Menu on the right which has a link to Private Messages!