Rattle from inside passenger footwell area

mrobinson2

We have a really loud and annoying rattle coming from the footwell area of the passenger side. It seems to be the panel that has the 12v outlet and the cup-holder in it, very loud and only stops if the passenger puts pressure on it.

Does anyone else suffer/suffered from this? if so, how do i stop it? even with the Bose turned up, it's bloody loud! :rant:

Me too mate...

My Audio is louder than God farting and still can't diguise it.

Most of the problem I think is from the Speakers being set too far back. all the sound is trapped in the door. If you look at the grills, half is blanked off. This can't help.

Having door cards taken off soon for more Dynamat and a re-tighen 0n everything. building the speakers forward.

I'll let you know if it helps. :teeth:

Me too mate...

My Audio is louder than God farting and still can't diguise it.

Most of the problem I think is from the Speakers being set too far back. all the sound is trapped in the door. If you look at the grills, half is blanked off. This can't help.

Having door cards taken off soon for more Dynamat and a re-tighen 0n everything. building the speakers forward.

I'll let you know if it helps. :teeth:

The noise is coming from in front of the passenger rather than the door cards. where the glove box would normally be found.

• 2 months later...