Mondello 4/6/2010 EIRE

andlid

On Friday the 4/6/2010 I lost my track virginity in the Z :lol:

Kicked off at 1PM with signon followed by a brief ... followed by 'start' your engines and for all the newbies to go out behind the pace car for two laps to get the hang of the track. After a few nice laps we had to go in and Q' for the open pit lane starting with all 40 odd cars going out staggered. When you do tracking like this you get tons of track time and can go in and out as you please yourself during the whole day. I had enough after a half day... and so did the car :lol:

Some video:

First feel of the track:

Some rear video:

Some incar video:

Overtaken by 900hp Skyline... :scare:

Some afterthoughts, brakes where not up to the task and wheels started melting a bit so got a bit to hot too. Looking into brake replacement and it will cost a nice sum... but I really enjoyed the track and actually almost thinking on taking the car off the public roads all together :evil: If you've not done tracking before give it a go... you'll love it!

Have some action vids too but need to sit and go through them... listening to the car is nice though :drive1

Would want to do the international track in Mondello since it's way longer and the back straight you'd hit higher top speed then on the start/finish.

please give any advice or input if you got any :bounce: