Headlights

Rob-Hughes

Hi there fellas,

I have sat in the cellar a set of halogen bulb LHD headlights. (They're not Niisan parts) My problem is my car is a Xenon version.

I have to keep them LHD as I live in Germany but I want to do something non-standard to them. I like the BMW style "Halo" lights and seen some with LED's in the top of the light. Also I hate the orange strip so that would have to go. Oh and importantly make them compatible with my car.

Any ideas who can do the work at a reasonable price or is it a DIY job?

Cheers, Rob

Hi there fellas,

I have sat in the cellar a set of halogen bulb LHD headlights. (They're not Niisan parts) My problem is my car is a Xenon version.

I have to keep them LHD as I live in Germany but I want to do something non-standard to them. I like the BMW style "Halo" lights and seen some with LED's in the top of the light. Also I hate the orange strip so that would have to go. Oh and importantly make them compatible with my car.

Any ideas who can do the work at a reasonable price or is it a DIY job?

Cheers, Rob

I got quoted a £80 - £100 by a company.

Looked at doing it DIY but I'm worried I might screw them up. :blush:

Hi there Gaz,

I'll let you know what I get up to with them. I've still got RHD lights on at the mo, got dibs on a set of Nissan LHD lights when Wookiee gets posted. Will have to meet up mate, I'm planning to go to the ring very soon.

Rob

Hey mate im in Paderborn if you get anything set up may be interested in what you do with them.

Yeah no worries mate yeah would be up for the ring soon again. Have you not BFG'd the car yet or are you waiting on lights for it

I borrowed a set for the test and swopped back afterwards. Gives me a year to sort out but am finding out about the set in the cellar and as said I have dibs on wookies. Where did you get yours from?

Got mine of an RMP fella who was moving back bought them last september they are the 06 version with the 4 orange led in them

Ah ok, think I spoke to the same fella but you had already got them haha. The whole BFG has been a right pain in the ass for me. Sorted now tho.

I'll let you know on the ring trip front, have to meet up locally some time