Z Burger Badge - Black Pearl Chrome

ATTAK Z

I am going to replace my front black pearl chrome Z Burger badge with a chrome one from Chilli Red - this has been on my car for only 2 months

£20.00 through your letter box. cheque or cash only ....... no paypal thanks

please note this will require new adhesive to use on your car

post-5517-135011883055_thumb.jpg

yes please i'll take that :) Let me know payment!

Cheers

Chris

Chris I have received your PM and PMd you back but you've not picked it up from my outbox. To be fair to others I will pass on to the 2nd buyer if you haven't responded by the end of today (Sunday)

Note to Mods.........please let me know if this is OK or contravenes the rules

PM sent this afternoon :). Sorry was busy all morning stickering up cars for Le Mans!! Cheque in the post in teh morning :)

Chris

NOW SOLD

Payment received ....... badge on its way latest Saturday so will be there when you return from Le Mans

Chris

The body shop took the badge off this morning, popped it in an envelope I'd prepared for you and posted it. When I got back to pick up the car, he told me that the badge had not worn well over the period (2 months) that it had been on the car and that the heat gun he used had not improved matters.

Mate, what I'm saying is that if you are unhappy with the badge when you receive it, I will happily refund the purchase price .......... just let me know ....

information for others ............. this badge was purchased from Z Store (Gaz) when he was trading and I know Helimandaz has also had issues with the pearl black

HI mate, just got back from Le Mans and it is on my doorstep :). The bodyshop was fairly correct though, the colour has changed in certain places. Not to worry though mate, i may try spraying it gloss black so no probs at all :)

Chris