Chris`I Black Edition progress thread

Chris`I

Chris have you got a link for the reversing camera please , thats one thing i was going to miss from my previous car .

Seen a few on the net but that looks the best i've seen .

You need to join the Nissan 370z Forum in the states first and on there is Brian who makes the harnesses.

You can find him using the forum search of his username bdl99. Contact him and he will sort you out :thumbs:

You are better off just getting the harness from him and get the Kenwood camera from over here at Play.com or somewhere

like that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he said ^^ :thumbs:

You can order the kit from here - www.the370z.com first so you can supply your username to him. He will ship the kit and instructions over to you.

The camera he suggests (and that I have used) is the Kenwood CMOS-200. I got mine off ebay. Brian will supply you one, but it will cost you a lot in tax when it arrives, whereas the wiring harness doesnt really attract any tax (mine didnt), so far better to get just the harness off him and get the camera seperately.

• 1 month later...

Hey Chris, liking the progress, especially the reversing camera!

I may well get in touch with Brian and order one, but wouldn't mind a demo before... if you're around at all can we meet up so I can have a look?

Hey Chris, liking the progress, especially the reversing camera!

I may well get in touch with Brian and order one, but wouldn't mind a demo before... if you're around at all can we meet up so I can have a look?

Yeah sure Chris, any time you are about give us a shout, we need to catch up again soon :thumbs:

alright fella, one evening this week would be good and I guess anywhere on the 33 makes sense...

either the pub or we could go for the classy approach and meet in Tesco's car park in Chinham... :unsure:

drop me a pm and we can arrange