3m paint protection film

nikos

Hi, does anyone out there want a full set of computer cut 3M paint protection film?

includes bonnet, bumper, wing mirrors and (I think sills).

I imported this from the US with a view to having my bumper resparayed and the film fitted by a mate at a local window tint company.

The film comes boxed and with an istallation dvd, though the reseller did not recommend this as a DIY fit.

the bumpers do not contain the wash nossle cut out so would more suit a JDM, though they can easily be cut out.

I think the film cost me in the region of £300 excl the £36 duty they made me pay :rant: but dont get me started on that one.

as many of you are aware I sold my Z when we had our child and unfortunately the kit does not fit the x-type estate :teeth:

am moving house too so need the dosh, make me an offer, :teeth: drop me a PM, before in goes to ebay

can provide pics but it aint so exciting a coiled up roll of transparent plastic

Depends how much you want for it. My car had a scratch down the drivers side so it's had the kit taken off to be sprayed. I only really need the sill, wing mirror, front wing, arch bits for the one side.

Have you got bits for the front bumper aswell?

PM me the price you have in mind but i am very skint at the moment due to the purchase of the 350z (worth it though)

Regards

Rob

I have the full kit, including the front bumper, you may be able to sell on the surplus bits to someone who has had a prang and had to get a respray too.

PM me with an offer, am open to offers, after all you know how much the full kit goes for.