Tonneau cover ...<<<SOLD>>>>>

lomoto

Got a" Stuart B" tonneau cover surplus to requirements if any one wants one, as new £35 +p&p

What you replaced it with :blush:

not replaced it at all! ..about 2 months ago I agreed to buy this from a guy on the other side, he never got back to me on postage /paying etc. ,and I forgot all about it .In the mean time I bought Kev,,s..Then out of the blue this guy chirps up with postage costs ( 2 months later :headhurt: )

Being a man of my word, I stumped up and bought it.. now its for sale, do you want it Sarnie?? :)

Got a" Stuart B" tonneau cover surplus to requirements if any one wants one, as new £35 +p&p

not replaced it at all! ..about 2 months ago I agreed to buy this from a guy on the other side, he never got back to me on postage /paying etc. ,and I forgot all about it .In the mean time I bought Kev,,s..Then out of the blue this guy chirps up with postage costs ( 2 months later :headhurt: )

Being a man of my word, I stumped up and bought it.. now its for sale, do you want it Sarnie?? :)

Maybe :blush:

Dont rush into anything :yawn:

Dont rush into anything :yawn:

I won't, just consulting the accountant to see if I can free up some funds :D

Guest prescience

Can confirm this is a quality item - perfect fit, nicely made etc :)

Bargain at 30 notes

Vastly overpriced at 35 :p