Is is possible to be notable before you post?

Guest prescience

Unfortnately its an ongoing thing, spammers are now going to measures such as registering spoof accounts on forums to try and push whatever products they wish.

They use robots to work around the visual confirmation section of signup. There are some additions that can be made to try and prevent these.

However for now, these accounts will be deleted. If any others are found, please feel free to notify and admin/mod and they can be removed.

Thanks,

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prescience

If you take the time to read back, you will notice that I removed the image a LOOOOOONG time ago and it was left in Sarnie's post not mine - why did you choose to revisit it now?

If you take the time to read back, you will notice that I removed the image a LOOOOOONG time ago and it was left in Sarnie's post not mine - why did you choose to revisit it now?

Oops sorry mate, didn't catch the whole thread (my fault). I've been clearing down old posts - didn't realise this was quite that old. Apologies :teeth:

Guest prescience

I accept it was a mistake to post it and for what its worth I apologise (again) - it was posted late at night as you can see and after a very rapid search on google in a fast-moving thread, that was the context.

I suggest you avoid perpetuating it by similarly adjusting your post above

ps otherwise I might be forced to comment on the PC-ness or otherwise of your sig ;):lol:

I accept it was a mistake to post it and for what its worth I apologise (again) - it was posted late at night as you can see and after a very rapid search on google in a fast-moving thread, that was the context.

I suggest you avoid perpetuating it by similarly adjusting your post above

ps otherwise I might be forced to comment on the PC-ness or otherwise of your sig ;):lol:

Accepted & done :thumbs: as I said my fault and lesson learnt about not reading all of posts when getting rid of a shedload of unreads!!

Comment on my sig all you like mate, doesn't bother me one jot :p:lol::lol:

Guest prescience
Ive removed the image that may cause offence guys - just in case anyone stumbles upon it at a late date - hope thats ok.

Thnx mate - its not something I look back on with pleasure