Nitrous kit with progressive controller very cheap

sketch

This is something I have thought about - but after researching not only is it a pig to fit (or expensive to get someone to do it for you) but no matter how safe the kits claim to be, you will eventually knacker your engine.

I seem to remember someone on here fitting a wet kit a couple of years ago - cant remember who or the end results, but would be interesting to hear from them!

I got a quote from wizards of nos who have previously done a 350z installation which I think was either a 75 or 100 shot wet installation with a progressive controller for £1,400 installed.

What you say about damaging the engine is to the contrary of what I read up on. As long as you stay to no more than 100 shot it should be perfectly safe as you are only using it once in a blue moon and your not putting anymore strain on the engine than what it can safely handle.

good point, from what ive read up in the early days it was alot of guess work and luck, but now a days its fairly routine and safe, id get it but want my wheels refurbed first lol, bit of pimping for the summer, then nitrous after