castle coombe 2010 from inside my zed.

buster

fail

lol

'fraid so. Lifting at the end of the straight is for laydeeeez. You should be going fast enough to make the person who always waves a black flag at me (must mean something) to run for cover behind the wall. :lol: That's foot to the floor in 4th at 110 reaching nearly 120 as you crest the hidden left at the end......... :scare: when you might consider some braking............ :drive1

Mind you, the first time I went I came off on the left between the two chicanes trying to see if I could take it flat out like the instructors so don't listen to me.

Nice vid and top looking Z though............. :p

Just watched them videos now, looks to be a nice short circuit you went on... can't really see how you placed yourself for the turns lines braking / corner and exit surprised that you rev it like it's a 4pot yoke with torq/hp up high though, surely you don't 'need' to give it that much stick? :scare:

;);)

Really wants me out on track... :drive1 looks like you had a great time and that's all its about! Hope you gave her some TLC when you got home? :thumbs:

Anything you'd do different? Any more add-ons you want to get for the car that you'd feel would improve handling?

it love the revs,and yeap it been cleaned and checked over as soon as we got back.so sweet.

it was the second time round the track so still learning but didnt want to push to hard as its an unforgiving run off . :surrender:

was good fun and a way to learn how it drives at speed. :teeth:

totally different than on the road and safer :thumbs: