Reverse parking sensors...

bigmike20vt

Hi

i have reverse parking sensors on my car.

i think they are aftermarket (the look bolted onto the side of the dash). The black box has no model number on that i can see (but what looks like a nissan logo sunk into the black plastic unit).

the closest i have seen is the dolphin DPS450.

This claims to come in 4 or do different blue colours for the sensors.

currently they match my car to a T. Currently they are faulty but the seller agreed to repair or replace them under warranty - i found out they were faulty before leaving his forecort.

Does anyone else have this unit, and can they confirm a standard colour matches the car properly? i do not want it to go for repair and come back with some ugly ass not matched properly fittings on the back.

OR could i be wrong and it IS a nissan part?

cheers

M..

ps as i said looks like the dolphin to me as seen here

http://www.toys4cars.co.uk/images/dolphin-dps450_3.gif

The 4 sensors that fit into the bumper can be painted to match the car before they are fitted to the bumper.

I bought a set of after market OEM Nissan parking sensors and the sensors are Black and have to be sprayed to match the car prior to fitting, Unless factory fitted you will find most sensors will need to be painted to get an exact match to the car