JWT Pop Charger and Z badges

captint

Hi been paid, before I go off th the US, just seeing if anyone has either of these puppies for sale? :thumbs:

I take it's a holiday or permanent move???

Why not get them delivered to the accommodation your staying at therefore avoiding any surcharges ;)

I think he meant before he went off to a US site to buy some, not go on hols/emmigrate! ;)

Yeah your right, I only mean't I was going to buy them from the US. I have bought the JWT PC now, from Nissan Performance Parts, but can't find the badges any where. I am not sure how long it will take to be delivered though. So I am not going anywhere? Which means I won't be selling bits of my car either

Yeah your right, I only mean't I was going to buy them from the US. I have bought the JWT PC now, from Nissan Performance Parts, but can't find the badges any where. I am not sure how long it will take to be delivered though. So I am not going anywhere? Which means I won't be selling bits of my car either

What badges are you after?

I don't think Chris is going to be able to help you now with the badges, as he has already said..... he now looses money on these badges so I think he is not doing anymore on the group buys.

You could PM him (or he might answer this anyway) but I'm pretty sure you are on your own now and will have to buy direct from Courtesy etc.....

:blush: