General Lee

captint

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate of mines mate (brother sister girlfreinds cat aunties dog), has just purchased one of 11 original General Lee's, spent 40K restoring it and it is a beast. I'll get some picks, its a legend though, now if only I can lay my hands on Daisy

What is a General Lee?

A mate of mines mate (brother sister girlfreinds cat aunties dog), has just purchased one of 11 original General Lee's, spent 40K restoring it and it is a beast. I'll get some picks, its a legend though, now if only I can lay my hands on Daisy

What is a General Lee?

Sarnie please tell me you're joking????

What is a General Lee?

Sarnie please tell me you're joking????

No :blush:

How old are you Sarnie? (and yes it is a serious question)

The General Lee was an absolute legend - the car of the Dukes of Hazzard, with the horn that became famous/chavvy in the late seventies/early eighties.

A big orange Dodge Charger with welded up doors, a big roll cage, the stars & stripes on the roof and a shedload of sand in the boot so it didn't nosedive when doing jumps.

One of the greatest TV programmes on ever, my time used to be spent in front of that or the A-Team. Later Nightrider, Airwolf and Streethawk awww happy days!!!

How old are you Sarnie? (and yes it is a serious question)

The General Lee was an absolute legend - the car of the Dukes of Hazzard, with the horn that became famous/chavvy in the late seventies/early eighties.

A big orange Dodge Charger with welded up doors, a big roll cage, the stars & stripes on the roof and a shedload of sand in the boot so it didn't nosedive when doing jumps.

One of the greatest TV programmes on ever, my time used to be spent in front of that or the A-Team. Later Nightrider, Airwolf and Streethawk awww happy days!!!

Dukes of what? Wasn't born in the late seventies afraid :p

Andy C

I sure it wouldn't be a problem. He's a pretty cool guy. Also for General info, he does do weddings in it now, delivering groom's and bestmen, who can slide out the widows and give it a bad a dah nah nah nah nah nah nahnal nah nah nah nah naa

Mate you've missed out!!!! Daisy Duke in those denim hotpants and heels, mmmmmmmmmm

She hasnt worn well I'm afraid , saw her on TV a few months back :headhurt:

God I loved that girl :blush:

Yeah I know Tim its a damn shame isn't it? Still she must be crackin on a bit by now, best to remember her as she was I think - hmmmppphhh I think I may just have had an accident !!!

Mate you've missed out!!!! Daisy Duke in those denim hotpants and heels, mmmmmmmmmm

Yeah I know Tim its a damn shame isn't it? Still she must be crackin on a bit by now, best to remember her as she was I think - hmmmppphhh I think I may just have had an accident !!!

loved it when she was working on her Jeep and she got all oily :yahoo:

Andy C

I sure it wouldn't be a problem. He's a pretty cool guy. Also for General info, he does do weddings in it now, delivering groom's and bestmen, who can slide out the widows and give it a bad a dah nah nah nah nah nah nahnal nah nah nah nah naa

Hee hee hee, sounds wicked!!!! :thumbs:

loved it when she was working on her Jeep and she got all oily :yahoo:

Oh yeah!!!! Or just wandering around in general.......