Customisers in Manchester

M13KYF

Saw a little mention of these guys in auto express. They do a lot of one offs for Citreon for motor shows so there work has to be good. Thought it would be handy for anybody looking for someone to fit bodykit, custom respray, or ice install.

http://www.sqplus.com/default.aspx

mmmm might have a trip down there just out of interest.....

I've seen the Meguiars "ice blue" C2 on telly somewhere..... B)

SQ Plus really do know how to do professional ICE installs. They are definatly one of the best in the country. Most of thier systems I have seen are more top end stuff.

Not sure if they have finished but they were working on an Escalade which the bill was at £110,000 last time I heard, pretty sure its going to be more than that once finished.

SQ Plus really do know how to do professional ICE installs. They are definatly one of the best in the country. Most of thier systems I have seen are more top end stuff.

Not sure if they have finished but they were working on an Escalade which the bill was at £110,000 last time I heard, pretty sure its going to be more than that once finished.

Yeah the Escalade is on the website, under the Audio/Extreme section I think..... .got pics etc. :thumbs: