Eibach Springs

SteveW

Hi

A couple of quick questions regarding the Eibach springs you can get for the 350z - Pro-Kit.

I'm thinking of getting some springs for my car, I'm not bothered about it lowering the car - but I know they will.

What I'm more interested in is stiffening the suspension a bit, I like a hard ride ;) lol

I don't want to get coilovers due to cost, and the fact they aren't particularly well suited to the UK roads, i.e.durability.

Anyway these questions are really to those who already have the Eibachs fitted or had them in the past:

1) Are they stiffer springs and therefore will make the ride a bit harder?

2) I've seen on the Eibach website they lower the car approximately 30mm, does this give any clearance issues over those stupid half speed bumps? I can currently clear them with no issues and don't wanna start having to avoid roads with them cos there are loads where I live!

3)Any other issues I should be aware of?

I'm running with the standard Rays and got no plans of changing in the near future.

Thanks very much

Steve

Ride is improved i think you wont really notice any thing obvious, apart from cornering at higher than norm speed.

I scrap on some spped bumps, but normal ones not really or steep drives.

apart from that their worth the money for looks and performance. :)