Bluetooth adapter cradle and control box

Mc1

Hi

Looking for a bluetooth adapter cradle and control box- looks like previous owner/ garage has done an ebay on me !!!!!!!!!!

Adapter shouldn't be a problem as Pimms contacted me but no good without the cradle & control box so anybody in Z land able to help ?

Ta

George

Hi

Looking for a bluetooth adapter cradle and control box- looks like previous owner/ garage has done an ebay on me !!!!!!!!!!

Adapter shouldn't be a problem as Pimms contacted me but no good without the cradle & control box so anybody in Z land able to help ?

Ta

George

I have a Bluetooth adapter & cradle for sale. :thumbs:

pm R35LEE or ZMANALEX

Thanks Mike

Managed to pick up control unit, cradle and adapter from a dealer in Chesterfield for £105 - all brand new and in it's box.

Tried pm'ing R35LEE twice and sent pictures to his hotmail address and left messages on his phone - no replies to any of them but I'll keep ZMANALEX in mind for the future.

Ta

George

Hi

Ta

George

I have a Bluetooth adapter & cradle for sale. :thumbs:

Thanks Bud but I managed to pick up control unit, cradle and adapter from a dealer in Chesterfield for £105, all brand new and in it's box - hope it works !!!

Ta George

pm R35LEE or ZMANALEX

Thanks Mike

Managed to pick up control unit, cradle and adapter from a dealer in Chesterfield for £105 - all brand new and in it's box.

Tried pm'ing R35LEE twice and sent pictures to his hotmail address and left messages on his phone - no replies to any of them but I'll keep ZMANALEX in mind for the future.

Ta

George

R35LEE has another full time job..he is a really busy chap. That bloke barely takes any time off..works too hard. Have dealt with him lots of time..reliable, helpful and a top bloke :thumbs::#1: I am sure anyone from the North East or here could vouch for the help and service that he provides. I travel all the way from Mansfield to Falcon(Lee's garage in Middlesbrough) to get my car sorted..that says it all. Wouldn't let anyone else in Nottinghamshire touch the Zed..too many pretenders around and the Nissan stealers are not any better. Patience is a virtue..u just have to keep trying to get hold of Lee. He does answer his emails.

pm R35LEE or ZMANALEX

Thanks Mike

Ta

George

R35LEE has another full time job..he is a really busy chap. That bloke barely takes any time off..works too hard. Have dealt with him lots of time..reliable, helpful and a top bloke :thumbs::#1: I am sure anyone from the North East or here could vouch for the help and service that he provides. I travel all the way from Mansfield to Falcon(Lee's garage in Middlesbrough) to get my car sorted..that says it all. Wouldn't let anyone else in Nottinghamshire touch the Zed..too many pretenders around and the Nissan stealers are not any better. Patience is a virtue..u just have to keep trying to get hold of Lee. He does answer his emails.

100% agree. The bloke is a bloody perfectionist. He lines all his screws up for crying out loud!

Bradders.

Thanks Guys ( & Lee )

Wife says I'm an impatient owd git - and she's always right.

I'll catch up with Lee when the beast needs a service as M/boro's only a couple of hours from me and a good run over the 66.

ta

George :surrender::doh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

hi i have jdm azure 350z i am trying to find the parts... control unit, cradle and adapter, where did u source it from for 105 pounds? this is a steal :wacko: i already have the nokia lead and 3.5mm jack installed but no good as i wish to use a sgs2 and still have steering controls. can anyone let me know if i have the control unit already installed (rear cubby under sav nav box) and whther its just cradle and adapter i need to install into wiring harness or whether i need to source all three and where from thanks :D steve.