total madnes (quotes)

bigmike20vt

just started hunting for quotes, fiat coupe insurance runs out on 21st of this month, but i am replacing anyway hopefully with a 350Z

early days yet quotes wise but i had to start somehwere

fiat coupe 20VT plus, valued at 3.5k with £400 excess

quoted best £770 so far

nissan 350z valued at 12k with £400 excess

quoted best £660 so far.

fiat coupe standard 20VT plus 220bph

350z standard GT 276bhp

do they spin some blooming wheel to randomly make up these quotes????

tried compare the market which was meh! with best qoute of £580 not protected NCB and £500 excess

direct line *** winning so far woth £660 protected £400 excess

Swinton (erm not so good, wanted £1200 and that is NOT protected like direct line)

i shall continue with the forum favorites tomorrow to try to get lower.

Hi i got my insurance through elephant, managed to get mine for £710 protected no claims bonus and a £150 excess, im 24 years old.

By the way Im selling my 350Z if your looking for one?

wow i think you have my dream car there Steve

do you have a for-sale thread? only snag may be out of my price bracket.

also, its 06? does it squeeze in on the lower tax or not?

any inside pics? (GT? Satnav? parking sensors?)

edit just noticed, LED lights too.... very nice!.

taa

Try admiral mate I have been with them ages with my pug quiksilver Got alot of no claims but just got qoute on 54 gt at just over 400 quid! Phone them direct too as cheaper than online. That was fully comp protected with my mum and sister on (not they will ever get behind the wheel!! :lol:

Try admiral mate I have been with them ages with my pug quiksilver Got alot of no claims but just got qoute on 54 gt at just over 400 quid! Phone them direct too as cheaper than online. That was fully comp protected with my mum and sister on (not they will ever get behind the wheel!! :lol:

+1

Alot of members seem to be on Admiral, you can really hamper them down a fair bit!

+1

Alot of members seem to be on Admiral, you can really hamper them down a fair bit!

Told me they don't price match or price beat tho :angry: cheeky bast****

+1

Told me they don't price match or price beat tho :angry: cheeky bast****

:headhurt:

Oh dear! That's not sounding too good!

I've been with them for 3-4 years, £30-£50 off online quoting, then tell them I've found it £80 cheaper elsewhere and they've always price matched and sometimes thrown in a few extras! :blush: