Summit Strut Brace

Do any of the traders on here have these in stock and if so how much?

Done a search and could only find some old topics where they were for sale.

Also done a search online and found a company I hadn't heard of before selling them for £130 + VAT. Is this an ok price.

Just fitted my www.350z-uk.com polished aluminium whatever-it's-called where the bonnet release is in the engine bay, and realised I need to get some more bling in my engine bay as it's very dull.

Thought the new strut brace would break it up quite nicely.

Then I will move on to perhaps a polished plenum, then some CF parts for battery, fluid and engine cover. But CF seems pretty common nowadays, was thinking along the lines of glossy black, don't think I have seen this previously, or am I mistaken?

Do any of the traders on here have these in stock and if so how much?

Done a search and could only find some old topics where they were for sale.

Also done a search online and found a company I hadn't heard of before selling them for £130 + VAT. Is this an ok price.

Just fitted my http://www.350z-uk.com polished aluminium whatever-it's-called where the bonnet release is in the engine bay, and realised I need to get some more bling in my engine bay as it's very dull.

Thought the new strut brace would break it up quite nicely.

Then I will move on to perhaps a polished plenum, then some CF parts for battery, fluid and engine cover. But CF seems pretty common nowadays, was thinking along the lines of glossy black, don't think I have seen this previously, or am I mistaken?

I think that is around the correct price, the last trader I saw doing them was Rik I think.

Ive got a slam panel/cooling panel too :yahoo:

Polished Plenums will be done shortly by a member here for £100

+1 on doing something different, if you search "painting by numbers" Stew did something different

:thumbs: