Milltek Exhaust yet another post SOUND CLIP

captint

Ok, so I kno there have been numerous posts and debates about this Exhaust. I was wondering, I think maybe a couple of owners have a Milltek and HF Cat set up, any chance of some one doing a sound clip. As I've said before I have had Milltek experience before and the over impression was good, nice performance gains, great buildquaility etc, the only thing was the noise was very subtle.

I know it's a cheek, but I just need to know :blush:

Cheers, that would be great. I have been told by Milltek that they would estimate, but can't be held to it as they haven't got offical dyno results, that the exhaust should give 10 extra bhp. They also said that they were aware that a piggy back ECU would be needed to ensure a permanent gain. What is interesting is they said this to me when I have a VW GTI Turbo, but they stated a 12 hp gain. I had that dyno'd at AMD in Bicester and it was up 12 hp, so so far they seem pretty good to their word.

looking forward to the sound clip :yahoo:

I'll try and do a sound clip at the weekend for you.

It's great.

seems quicker - one particiular road i drive on was able to go 6 miles per hour faster than my previous maximum by time I reach the top of the hill

Still very impressed with it. B)

here you go: Milltek + Kinetix hi-flow cats

use Apple quicktime to view/listen to the 2 files

Thanks for the post!!

I've been thinking about zorst's for a while now, had been listening to http://www.everything350z.com/exhaust.html but there was no Milltek on it.

Will these bugger up my warranty? if so what about the nismo?

I know these are age old questions, but, while there's a thread live....

:surrender: