any idea's for reconning rays!!!

jme 350z

that looks awesome! how much did you pay for that?? and is that the edge of the rim painted or an insert??

think i would have to paint the calipers red as it would stand out on a black car!!

£200 for the powder coat, and £40 for the rim protectors

Never heard or seen things before....do they work?

thats a pretty good price!! do you stick them on or just but them up to the tyres??

check out http://www.alloygator.co.uk

haven't tried running my alloys up a curb, but the video on the website seems to show that they do

Hahaha that would be totally nuts if you just rammed your car into a kurb just to test them :lol:

right i've decided on shinning them up with black insides!! and black in the wheel nut holes and also black in the dimples(which might lead to painting the dimples on the door handles too..... anyone no of a refurb place near fleet or camberly etc??

right i've decided on shinning them up with black insides!! and black in the wheel nut holes and also black in the dimples(which might lead to painting the dimples on the door handles too..... anyone no of a refurb place near fleet or camberly etc??

#i have strange pictures in my head :blush:

need to see pics when its done

go into my other topic about diamond cutting!! there is a pic of golf r32 wheels diamond cut with black see what you think thats the idea im going for. have never seen rays done like that but worried if i dont like it as its loads of money!! help :bang:

go into my other topic about diamond cutting!! there is a pic of golf r32 wheels diamond cut with black see what you think thats the idea im going for. have never seen rays done like that but worried if i dont like it as its loads of money!! help :bang:

definitly different,

am trying to picture it on the rays, i think it will work, but how well i don't know.

its going to be an either way project. its either going to look the dogs danglies, or its going to look really odd. and of which way its going to go i don't know :shrug:

i think its the little dimples which i think is going to be the swaying point.