Tein Suspension

captint

Yeah, I'm fed up with being a Zed Hopefull, need to get up the rankings.

I was in a mates Calibre 2.5 v6 on Saturday, horrible sluggish performance, but he had had full Bilstein suspension fitted and lowered and it handled very well, just got me thinking about overall performance and not just straight line speed

Yeah, I'm fed up with being a Zed Hopefull, need to get up the rankings.

I was in a mates Calibre 2.5 v6 on Saturday, horrible sluggish performance, but he had had full Bilstein suspension fitted and lowered and it handled very well, just got me thinking about overall performance and not just straight line speed

When I had the Teins (briefly ) I couldnt bring myself to fit them as I was perfectly happy with the way the car handled, may be a different kettle of fish on the track though :)

Are you unhappy with the handling of your car cap'n ??

Not unhappy, I love the way it handles and sits. I'm just not sure how well it performs at the limit. I've had a couple of experiences now where I can feel a slight bit of roll coming in. Also sometimes it can feel a bit bouncy.

Not complaining Lomoto, just forward thinking

Depends what you want out of the car, you will be no where near the limits on an open road, you need to take it on a track you will be amazed how far you can push it, the only problem I had and the reason for changing my suspension was the on a track you can feel the weight especially when going into chicanes sharp lefts into rights or vice versa, coilovers do make a huge difference to the car though it'll be a million miles away from stock, sharper turnin and more positive steering

• 2 weeks later...