Which exhaust?

hesham

first need to know what you are prepaired to spend and whether you are planning to go FI route.

Check out the performance section would give you some answers or do a search to find plenty of info. A lot of it is down to personnal taste on how you want your exhaust to sound. Nismo is popular for this reason.

Stock sound amplified and similar, but better look: Nismo

More exotic sound, true dual, nice look for the back: Greddy Evo2

HKS Ti dual if you have quite something to spend, but not worth the money IMO.

It's all very personal, as in combination with test pipes/high flow casts an exhaust can sound completely different. The best is to meet up with someone who already has a aftermarket exhaust installed.

And yes, the choice would probably must different if you go for FI.

• 1 month later...
Where abouts in the country are you? We have the DC Sports system on the shelf at £815 inc vat. Our company director has this system fitted on his car and would be more than happy to let you listen before you buy.

Regards Phil.

ABP :D

Yeah I have this on my 350z and as some of the lads will vouch for, its sounds lovely. Really nice deep burble at low revs, then a real howl!

Ask AndyC, he had the full effect for a good few miles over the tops! :teeth:

Where abouts in the country are you? We have the DC Sports system on the shelf at £815 inc vat. Our company director has this system fitted on his car and would be more than happy to let you listen before you buy.

Regards Phil.

Yeah I have this on my 350z and as some of the lads will vouch for, its sounds lovely. Really nice deep burble at low revs, then a real howl!

Ask AndyC, he had the full effect for a good few miles over the tops! :teeth:

And you've just fitted it to mine! :)

Regards Phil.

before advertising, would you care to contact a Mod or Admin? we don't have a clue who you are.... ;)

Regards Phil.

I think your website link is wrong. ;)

Found the real one but it seems a bit lacking in product detail......

which mod/admin person did you send it to? Not all are around all of the time and one is on his hols.

Only polite to wait for a response or try another admin/mod

Thanks

I was waiting for a reply but didn't think one post would hurt, abit cheeky i know :blush: . I pm'd chesterfield, who else would be best to send a pm to regarding trading on this site.

Thanks Phil.

ABP

which mod/admin person did you send it to? Not all are around all of the time and one is on his hols.

Only polite to wait for a response or try another admin/mod

Thanks

I was waiting for a reply but didn't think one post would hurt, abit cheeky i know :blush: . I pm'd chesterfield, who else would be best to send a pm to regarding trading on this site.

Thanks Phil.

ABP

I would PM TheMinel but me, or Jacko would happily assist

• 7 months later...

Nismo..seems everyones got one these days.. or getting one! Not a unique look anymore :( buy for sounds and re-sale value..but £800 seems a lot !

I was thinking about something different like an Apexi N1 dual exhaust... sounds better, is lighter and about £400 from US