How much will I need?

Dblock

I was told that on a road car its pointless as the gases won't exit much quicker & theres the chance that rain could get caught in them & cause rust. I also asked alex about it & he said not to bother :)

Have you got the S/S or ceramic ones?

I was told that on a road car its pointless as the gases won't exit much quicker & theres the chance that rain could get caught in them & cause rust. I also asked alex about it & he said not to bother :)

Have you got the S/S or ceramic ones?

Im thinking about buying the ceramic ones. I thought you are ment to heat wrap the manifold so it acts like a heat sheild as they wont have one. Also I thought its soo they dont cool down to quickly as they can crack if they cool down and heat up and cool down quickly?

Or is that wrong?

Dunno, but thats what I was told by quite a few people. Also not many of the US guys wrap theirs & I don't think 3fiddyz wrapped his.

Had mine fitted for nearly 9months with no issues & they were on another car before mine with no problems :)

Mine are ceramic aswell. I did look into getting them jet coated but at £380 they were more than double what I paid for my headers :surrender:

Dunno, but thats what I was told by quite a few people. Also not many of the US guys wrap theirs & I don't think 3fiddyz wrapped his.

Had mine fitted for nearly 9months with no issues & they were on another car before mine with no problems :)

Mine are ceramic aswell. I did look into getting them jet coated but at £380 they were more than double what I paid for my headers :surrender:

Ok I will probably give the wrapping a miss.

Hopefully that should be fine.

You must have got yours cheap :scare: