Time to say good bye

Emperor Ming

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys and Gals

Sorry its been so long since I called in.

I have been menaing to call in and say hello for ages but always seem so flippin busy.

No escuses I should have called in ages ago.

Anyhow i have some news.

I advertised the Zed just over a month ago and got a good price for her. She actually went to a guy who lives and works in Sheffield only a few miles away. :)

I have been running around in a little Hyundai Lantra Estate which cost me the grand total of £400.

I have been scouring the internet and Mrs Ming gave me a bolloking on Friday and told me to go out and start looking for a proper car. :teeth: Like I needed telling twice.

Anyhow after a couple of lemons I dropped on this

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/uvl/po ... distance=0

(Sorry. Tried to get the picture to come up but failed!!)

Went for a test drive and fell instantly in love.

The V10 diesel is a stonking engine and the ride and 'urge' for a 2.5 tonne car is awsome.

The figures make pretty good reading too

Fuel Consumption (Urban) 16.5 mpg :thumbdown:

Fuel Consumption (Extra-Urban) 28.8 mpg :thumbs:

Fuel Consumption (Combined) 23 mpg :D

0-62mph 7.8 seconds :D (you want to see the 30 to 60 and 70 to 100 figures)

Top Speed 140 mph (In a 2.5 tonne car :scare: )

Cylinders 10

Number of Valves 20 V

Engine Power 313 bhp MMmmmmmmm!!!

Engine Torque 553 lbs/ft :yahoo::yahoo:

I cannot believe the level of gadgets but 'Air conditioned glove box' takes some beating together with 'keyless entry and exit' (You have the keys in your pocket and as you approach the car it unlocks itself and as you walk away it locks itself???)

Anyway sheckles changed hands and after al ittle work I hope to collect her on Friday. :yahoo::teeth::yahoo:

It is a vewry different ride to the Zed and to be fair that is what I wanted as the Zed was my third sports car and I wanted a change. I could not however buy something without a decent amount of performance.

I am off to cornwall in 10 days time and am looking forward to trying it out on a long run.

Hell its a long time until friday.

Ming the Excited.

Good luck with the Dubby Ming. :thumbs:

I have been scouring the internet and Mrs Ming gave me a bolloking on Friday and told me to go out and start looking for a proper car. :teeth: Like I needed telling twice.

Now isn't Mrs Ming the bees knees. Can you clone her taste in cars. :D