plenum spacer and air filter

jme 350z

will that be enough for noise?? which panel and which motordyne?? :yahoo:

350Z 1/2" Copper Iso Thermal plenum space

350Z MREV 2 Manifold TM

350Z 1/2" Manifold Spacer (if these make a difference, not sure yet)

Apexi filter

:thumbs:

You know it! :teeth:

(a bit more then 200£) :D Get some help with the fitting of the spacer I'm sure there is someone willing around the London area...

:band:

Plenum?

I'd go with 5/16" Because the 1/2" doesnt fit under the standard strut bar, the 5/16" with some washers can fit under the standard strut. Also the gains of going from 5/16" to 1/2" are very minimal if all other things are kept equal.

Panel. I've heard good things about pipercross, thats what im going for :thumbs:

the basic one or the isothermal?? i have no idea in what the difference is all i've heard is that the basic one is the easiest to fit. is the skunk one no good?? your going for the pipercross panel filter...... tow eye cover is sweet by the way cheers.......although a dot of glue was needed to keep it in place not sure what im gonna do when im on track lol..

im not doing to great either got tax this week although my v5 still hasn't come back doh!!! and reg transfer!! i think if i dont get a loudish airfilter i will prob regret it. if i was gonna get one which one would you say?? one with a heat sheild me thinks :bangin:

im not doing to great either got tax this week although my v5 still hasn't come back doh!!! and reg transfer!! i think if i dont get a loudish airfilter i will prob regret it. if i was gonna get one which one would you say?? one with a heat sheild me thinks :bangin:

:rant:

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

:bang:

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

But the standard airbox isnt as pretty :lol:

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

panel filter

But the standard airbox isnt as pretty :lol:

It has been discussed on this forum in other threads that the cone air filters don't do anything for you in terms of power ... infact they actually decrease the performance slightly ..

For best performance I'd recommend getting a post 06 airbox with a good quality performance panel filter ...

:thumbs:

If you must then the JWT pop charger is highly rated. I had one but decided to take it off and sell it. Went back to oem and aero duct.