2 little questions

m0n5ter

Hi Guys

Just noticed that my Zed has little red coloured lights or reflectors in the doors. I think they were called puddle lights on my TT. On the TT they lit up when the door opened. Are the ones on the Zed reflectors, or should they illuminate?

Also, my boot light does not work. I haven't even bothered to check to see if it is the bulb blown or not. My car is 1 month old and it has not worked since I picked it up, but was too excited to take it back for somehing so simple, so soon. They fitted parking sensors at the dealer. Could there just be a wire left off from when they took the bumper off?

Any ideas would be great.

Simon

Hi Guys

Just noticed that my Zed has little red coloured lights or reflectors in the doors. I think they were called puddle lights on my TT. On the TT they lit up when the door opened. Are the ones on the Zed reflectors, or should they illuminate?

Also, my boot light does not work. I haven't even bothered to check to see if it is the bulb blown or not. My car is 1 month old and it has not worked since I picked it up, but was too excited to take it back for somehing so simple, so soon. They fitted parking sensors at the dealer. Could there just be a wire left off from when they took the bumper off?

Any ideas would be great.

Simon

door lights are not lights just reflectors dont light up :thumbs:

boot light probably bulb blown or just not clipped in correctly