Martial Arts

elfman

I trained for many years in Thai Boxing, then Karate for many more. I then did three of four years at Lau Gar, a medium range Kung Fu system, which I loved because it seemed to up the complexity somewhat. I had a gap for a good number of years where I didn't train (University), but now I study Wing Chun, which is a short range kung Fu system which is a very aggressive style focusing on strikes, traps, kicks and take downs - very well suited to self defence, especially against multiple attackers. I would highly recommend looking into it, it's not what most people think it is. Even my mrs trains with us and she's very capable at taking me down :lol:. It doesn't matter how big and strong you are, good technique wins.

Lau Gar !!!!! :scare::scare::scare: use to hear stories of the Lau Gar team from the 70's use to own nearly every tournament going they went to, a formidable force, especially at the early days of clash of the titans B)