Got it Yesterday. Love it!

MarkW

Well yesterday was Z-day. Didnt sleep well the night before (too excited I think!) and had to get up at 5AM for a lift down to Stansted to pick up the Zed. Dreadful weather on the way down and wasnt looking forward to my first drive being in torrential rain...but needent have worried.

Met the guy at 9AM, went and sorted the money out at the banks, did the documents and I was away. OH MY GOD....I hadnt driven this car before, only a dealer demo, and I forgot how good it feels :) It was a bit dirty inside and out, but that didnt matter, the sound of the engine, the throw of the gearbox, the weight of the steering all came back to me and after 5 minutes I felt completely at ease with it. It does seem a bit louder and keener than the standard GT I drove (mines a GT4) but thats just a subjective feel comparing my test drive 2 weeks ago.

The weather cleared up and had a drive back in the dry, just cruising 70-80mph with the occasional blast, mostly with the stereo off to listen to it :teeth: . I have a bad back/neck but after a 2 hour drive I felt fine so that is a big relief to me. And the best bit was the average mpg showed 31.5 and I really wasnt expecting it to be that good on a run!

Yesterday afternoon I gave it a wash twice, pre-wax and wax and a good clean inside and its now like new....pics to follow shortly hopefully.

Ive already decided this is the best car ive ever had and ive only had it 24 hours. There isnt one single thing I dont like (yet!), I even think the interior quality seems ok (and thats coming from an Audi).

They guy who sold it me was a nice chap, gave me the tonneau cover he'd bought and never fitted, the 6-CDs in the changer and some sunglasses as he couldnt be bothered to get them out!

Oh, and its a 1 year old Kuro GT4 with 5000 miles and I paid £22500 which I think seems resonable, what do peeps think. Havent seen one at a dealer under £25. Thats a £7k loss in one year from new price.

and sorry guys but Kuro is definately THE colour :p along with maybe Ebisu.

Right, off to fit that tonneau and then out for a blast........

Well yesterday was Z-day. Didnt sleep well the night before (too excited I think!) and had to get up at 5AM for a lift down to Stansted to pick up the Zed. Dreadful weather on the way down and wasnt looking forward to my first drive being in torrential rain...but needent have worried.

Met the guy at 9AM, went and sorted the money out at the banks, did the documents and I was away. OH MY GOD....I hadnt driven this car before, only a dealer demo, and I forgot how good it feels :) It was a bit dirty inside and out, but that didnt matter, the sound of the engine, the throw of the gearbox, the weight of the steering all came back to me and after 5 minutes I felt completely at ease with it. It does seem a bit louder and keener than the standard GT I drove (mines a GT4) but thats just a subjective feel comparing my test drive 2 weeks ago.

The weather cleared up and had a drive back in the dry, just cruising 70-80mph with the occasional blast, mostly with the stereo off to listen to it :teeth: . I have a bad back/neck but after a 2 hour drive I felt fine so that is a big relief to me. And the best bit was the average mpg showed 31.5 and I really wasnt expecting it to be that good on a run!

Yesterday afternoon I gave it a wash twice, pre-wax and wax and a good clean inside and its now like new....pics to follow shortly hopefully.

Ive already decided this is the best car ive ever had and ive only had it 24 hours. There isnt one single thing I dont like (yet!), I even think the interior quality seems ok (and thats coming from an Audi).

They guy who sold it me was a nice chap, gave me the tonneau cover he'd bought and never fitted, the 6-CDs in the changer and some sunglasses as he couldnt be bothered to get them out!

Oh, and its a 1 year old Kuro GT4 with 5000 miles and I paid £22500 which I think seems resonable, what do peeps think. Havent seen one at a dealer under £25. Thats a £7k loss in one year from new price.

and sorry guys but Kuro is definately THE colour :p along with maybe Ebisu.

Right, off to fit that tonneau and then out for a blast........

Excellent mate, sounds like a good deal!

Get some pics up....... bet you're :teeth: from ear to ear all day!

Lazy bugger! Were the CDs sh1te, then?

Glad you're enjoying it mate! :thumbs: