Trouble Code: C1111 - Help?

Vertakill

Got the annoying ABS, SLIP, TCS Off lights on my dash for quite a while and I'm trying my best to get to the source of the problem.

Got a mechanic to read the codes and it said "C1111 - ABS Pump" which seems, from doing some searches, to translate to:

"C1111: ABS power relay coil open circuit".

The error lights turn on (if they're not already on from a previous trip) after moving a few yards.

The problem is somewhat intermittent so I thought that might eliminate the ABS Pump being shot and it might be something electrical/ground related. I'm open for correction here!

Any ideas what I should start looking at first? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Oh hehe, excellent. I'll take any advice thrown my way at this stage!

Forgot to mention in my first post but I've already tried topping up brake fluid and I've d/c the battery overnight and have tried recalibrating the TCS (roll back/forward) as well the first clean/easy fixes but to no avail.

The car has a bit of a history of electrical problems so I just wanted to see what people thought before I go getting under the car again.