K1 Exhaust + Y pipe - REDUCED!

YHTM

I am selling my Z so have taken off various bits to sell separately. This is my K1 exhaust which I bought from Big Phil at ESR for £450 which has been on the car for about 6k miles. My local garage fitted it with no problems. Please note that the Y pipe is included.

I've polished up the bits that can be seen which are in excellent condition, the marks on the rest of the system are surface only and can easily be cleaned with some very fine steel wool and stainless steel cleaner, i just don't have the patience! For those who've not heard the K1 it has a fantastic sound which really turns heads! I used it with bungs in which are currently in place. I would prefer pick up in South London or I could meet and deliver within the M25

NOW REDUCED TO £200 - A BARGAIN FOR THIS MUCH FUN!!!

ex5-1.jpg

ex4.jpg

ex6.jpg

ex2.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

nice polish job B) (shiney) - did you do it by hand ? and what grade steel wool did you use ?

The wire wool will probably be 0000 (as in 4zero)

If using it ,do not have a naked flame anyware near it,it is extreamly flamable.(most steel wool is)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...