GUTTED

max

ordered new 19 inch wheels and tyres this morning,got home at lunch time to find an e-mail from falken telling me my tyres are out of stock until 15 september,found another set but are £60 more,but living in cumbria my local dealer quoted me nearly that per tyre,anybody know a good web site.

max.

ordered new 19 inch wheels and tyres this morning,got home at lunch time to find an e-mail from falken telling me my tyres are out of stock until 15 september,found another set but are £60 more,but living in cumbria my local dealer quoted me nearly that per tyre,anybody know a good web site.

max.

Not fk 452's :blush:

yeah, bad idea imo.

just go Toyos with the proper measurements

Yeah but be prepared to spend more than the £60 from the other supplier to fit Toyos! Would be cheaper to just pay the £60 if you that desperate......

it has probably cost me more than £50 on thephone or web sites, just waiting now for the guy bigwheels buys his tyres off says he is the cheapest in the country, if he is i will put him on to the moderaters and ask for discount .

max.

yeah, bad idea imo.

Yeah but be prepared to spend more than the £60 from the other supplier to fit Toyos! Would be cheaper to just pay the £60 if you that desperate......

the "eh?" was meant for this post.

you mean Toyos are more expensive? I'd rather spend a little more than change ideal profile size on the tyres

yeah, bad idea imo.

the "eh?" was meant for this post.

you mean Toyos are more expensive? I'd rather spend a little more than change ideal profile size on the tyres

No Max said in his original post that he could still get a set of Falkens (in the right size) for £60 more than his cheapest quote, the latter of which had now run out.

....found another set but are £60 more,but living in cumbria my local dealer quoted me nearly that per tyre,...

max.

My point would be to put Toyo's on in the correct profile will be dearer than him putting on the dearer set of Falkens (in the correct profile) :D

Comprende? :teeth:

try camskill or PM Andy off this site for some good prices on tyres

Been sending pms and emails to Andy for weeks but no replies... desperately need new tyres...... ARE YOU THERE ANDY!!!

must be well busy then, ring him @ R & R Autodesign (haven't got his nr though now :( ), add him on your MSN, email him, you have options! Could be on holiday?

try camskill or PM Andy off this site for some good prices on tyres

Been sending pms and emails to Andy for weeks but no replies... desperately need new tyres...... ARE YOU THERE ANDY!!!

must be well busy then, ring him @ R & R Autodesign (haven't got his nr though now :( ), add him on your MSN, email him, you have options! Could be on holiday?

Thanks for the company name Val - was missing that bit of info. As I said I have emailed (outside of the forum) as well as pms. He posted on here on 16th August so he was around then ( and that was well after my pms ). I'll give a call tomorrow... cheers.