Dotz GT-R

Cheesypuff

I'm struggling to believe that these are forged for £660. Was that info from the seller or elsewhere?

saw thse in the metal on the weekend , forged stamped on them (yes this well be BS) did feel qute light though vs picking up other rims of the same size . is there any eay way to tell if they are forged from inspecting one , as im really hankering for a set either that or some rota grid.

For that rpice you could have them sprayed :)

Any chance they do better offsets?

wheels only there about £660 so then with say £300 for a decent paint job your looking at £960 for about a grand you could get the varrstoen wheels which are another copy of the te37 and come with better offsets (et12 or et0) ;)

Cheaper here;

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/produc ... 12956.html

Dont know about carriage though.

For that rpice you could have them sprayed :)

Any chance they do better offsets?

wheels only there about £660 so then with say £300 for a decent paint job your looking at £960 for about a grand you could get the varrstoen wheels which are another copy of the te37 and come with better offsets (et12 or et0) ;)

I also thought that but have you priced Varrstoens delivered and with tax and import duties on top ... not far off 2k ... then you have tyres.

Has anyone could a pic of these GTR's on a zed?

Think im swaying towards linea corse dynas

• 3 weeks later...

wasnt too keen on these but looking on ebay last nite and spotted them.. (dont know why i missed the link) but the look pretty good i think 2 for the money so i might give the seller a bell and go through and sit them up nxt to my wheels?? also another set there on ebay black with red lip bbs/gtlm replicas at a cheap price so will try them to! company is dp motorsport in aryshire!

Be careful with them mate, some people have had a bad experience etc....... Now I got my wheels from them and everything was fine but I think thats because I actually went up and dealt with them in person :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

You should find anybody that sell the brand should be able to supply them, they just haven't updated their website yet :)

Alcar are the distributor and have plenty in stock, would be worth giving them a shout.

The Japan and Forged bits on there aren't entirely accurate though :(

You should find anybody that sell the brand should be able to supply them, they just haven't updated their website yet :)

Alcar are the distributor and have plenty in stock, would be worth giving them a shout.

The Japan and Forged bits on there aren't entirely accurate though :(

japan , wouldnt care

not forged , id be very hacked off as i was looking at a set of these til i found out only the 19's cam in real widths.

theyre advertised as being light so id hope they are !

I'd just advise caution.

There's a few schools of wheel manufacture.

Some places make a wheel that looks a bit like a forged wheel, but is actually re-engineered and tested from the ground up...

Other places take a mould off the forged wheel, and just cash a wheel in to that mould. Those are the ones to be wary of.

I spoke to Alcar on these, they confirmed they're not forged, but equally they're not a carbon copy of anything I can see, so I guess they've used the forged and made in japan as a fashion accessory?