Blade 02 Dundee

Gball1973

Blade silver TY02*** at Wickes dundee

I think thats Dblocks as he works there I think............. Handy to know if you need discount..... ;):lol::lol:

Not mine mate :lol: Im a B&Q man ;) I think it might be Kobi's?

Well like I said I know where to come for discount............... ;):lol::lol::lol::p

I dont work at B&Q either :lol:

Sorry I must of missunderstood one of your earlier posts in another thread, that you worked in the big blue building near the roundabout.......

Just say if your too embarrast about you working at the Macdonalds there ......... :lol::lol::lol::p

Mmmmmmm better still Macdonalds might not be a bad thing.......... :snack:

Only messing bud............. :p .............. ;)

I dont work at B&Q either :lol:

Sorry I must of missunderstood one of your earlier posts in another thread, that you worked in the big blue building near the roundabout.......

Just say if your too embarrast about you working at the Macdonalds there ......... :lol::lol::lol::p

Mmmmmmm better still Macdonalds might not be a bad thing.......... :snack:

Only messing bud............. :p .............. ;)

Lol no problems mate. If I had a attitude problem then Il sign up to work at Mcdonalds :lol:

I dont think Ive seen you yet Jamie, I wave at most other people and they are like :wacko:

Il give you a big :wave: when i see you.

Blade silver TY02*** at Wickes dundee

I think thats Dblocks as he works there I think............. Handy to know if you need discount..... ;):lol::lol:

Not mine mate :lol: Im a B&Q man ;) I think it might be Kobi's?

Wasn't me sadly, i've got an 04. although i was at wickes saturday :blush: . looks like i'll have to get to B&Q for a discount haha ;)

Wasn't me sadly, i've got an 04. although i was at wickes saturday :blush: . looks like i'll have to get to B&Q for a discount haha ;)

Did you have the Zed with you? Would have said hi. Always on the lookout and know what some of the locals are like when a nice car shows up at the store. I did speak to the guy with the 02 plate, he has used(but said not often) the forum. Think he was going to Alex for brakes this w/end... :)

yeah i did, but i parked round the side next to the burger van haha. As i was saying to your missus, we did say hi, but it was more of a friendly "hi" as i walked past. i must of came in around 1ish, past you at the front door, you were trying to pull the enterence door open from the inside haha. i've got a skinhead, had a blue tshirt on with white writing across it, was with my girlfriend?

haha well you see, we just had a charity event at our local parish. Muggins here had to shave his hair off. Its like a breath of fresh air, was beginning to get sick fed up of people following me about with bits of toast with my face on them.