Preview

Jackal

Would you like this feature  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this feature

• YES
    • NO
    • Not bothered either way

As a suggestion - some other forums have a preiview of the first submitted post if you hover over it - so I've heard :blush:

Useful if the title is a bit vague to get the gist of the post before spending all of 2 seconds opening it :p

Just a thought.

As a suggestion - some other forums have a preiview of the first submitted post if you hover over it - so I've heard :blush:

Useful if the title is a bit vague to get the gist of the post before spending all of 2 seconds opening it :p

Just a thought.

Trust me, lots of the threads get vaguer still once you open them.... ;)

Just a thought.

Trust me, lots of the threads get vaguer still once you open them.... ;)

:teeth:

Just a thought.

Very good suggestion Jackal, just like my350z ;)

Can I make a suggestion in the suggestions forum.

Anyone making a suggestion, can they include a poll too - with "I would like this implementing" and "I would NOT like this implementing" and "Im not bothered either way".

That way, everyone can add to the overall opinion without needing to post up...

Ill ammend the first post in this thread.

Can I make a suggestion in the suggestions forum.

Anyone making a suggestion, can they include a poll too - with "I would like this implementing" and "I would NOT like this implementing" and "Im not bothered either way".

That way, everyone can add to the overall opinion without needing to post up...

Ill ammend the first post in this thread.

Didn't Jackal just do that :wacko::headhurt:

Btw you can still post in a poll, like most do ;):)

Liam, how's that different from the first suggestion??

PS I voted NO as it REALLY irritates me on my350z whenever I hover a thread it gives me the preview, really really annoying :dry:

It's different because I think he means a speech bubble as you hoover over it (without clicking) compared to email where you have a preview pain :bleh:

It is done....

So? What do people think? I could make it optional based on template if people dont like it.

i.e. if you want it, you have to set your template as "350z-uk with preview popups" or such like?

Sorry for being stupid, but I don't see it, and how does it work??????????

It appears that this is not working for internet explorer users - can anyone back up my testing and state if this feature is working or not under IE?

Also I have had reports of the forum not displaying correctly when you are not logged in. I cannot replicate this however, can anyone else spot any errors when viewing the forum without logging in?