Steering wheel controls ??

Orange Z

Hi

Anyone know the answer :) im buying a 2005 54 reg roadster its a UK car gt pack but it doesnt appear to have the audio controls on the steering wheel ?? it has the cruise controls on the right hand side of the wheel but nothing on the left,ive had a look in the search & from what i can find out there it should have these,could this be an import & not UK ?? it was first registerd by Nissan UK then its first owner several months later is there any way to tell for sure.

Any help welcome :)

I seem to remember the roadsters not having phone controls. So I guess the audio controls are missing, can't remember off the top of my head if other controls are fitted on the left or if they just aren't there but I think it's normal to be honest.

As long as that's normal,I usually research a model of car before buying but this turned into a bit of a spur of the moment buy so not 100% sure on this model,the electric folding mirrors were making me wonder also as my other car has these & is a JDM car that only had these on the import version.

Thanks for the help guys :)