Updated!!!! 350Z VLN pitstop 2010 March 27th

ThomasSoerensen

Here is my video of a pitstop of the 350Z that competes in the VLN.

I find it great that VLN lets you get so close.

I see now that unfortunately the Schulze Brother driving the Zed did not classify as the car was taken out of the race after 3 hours and 18 minutes :-(

Links to my other videos from yesterday:

Pitstops:

Nizzan 350Z:

Lexus LF-A:

Sabine Schmitz

Manthey Racing

Hybrid Porsche

Ferrari 430

Ginetta GT4

Racing action from Hohe Acht:

With the Lexus LF-A

GT-R in parking lot

I am re-uploading the Zed video as it never finished processing in Youtube - I will update the link when it is done.

It is 375mb and Youtube says they can handle videos up to 2gb so I don't know what the problem is.

I did get a few actions videos from Hohe Acht - I will post them in this thread too.

I love going to see racing - I need my Z to sound like a racecar :-)

I am re-uploading the Zed video as it never finished processing in Youtube - I will update the link when it is done.

It is 375mb and Youtube says they can handle videos up to 2gb so I don't know what the problem is.

I did get a few actions videos from Hohe Acht - I will post them in this thread too.

I love going to see racing - I need my Z to sound like a racecar :-)

Thats easy ;) Just get a K1 exhaust(with bungs Off) from here and with your novidem SC it will be a race car :thumbs: .

You will hear mine in May(28-31st) at the Ring and will fall in :cloud9:

What other mods have you done on your Zed? Do you Ring it often?

I dont like Hohe Acht. Because after passing the Carousel its uphill and boring :dry: . Esbach down to Brunchen I through II are my favourite because it flows well into each other and there are always loads of tourist taking photos :teeth:

Foxhole - Adenauer forst, Pflanzgarten I-II-III and Breidched - Exmulle are also very enjoyable :thumbs:

Hi

This was my first trip to the Ring with the Zed. There are some amazing roads in the area.

I might go again tomorrow or Monday or Tuesday as my wife and kids have gone to our Easter vacation a bit early and I will be "home Alone".

I need to ask the Schuze Brothers who run the 350Z racecar about what they have done to the engine.