showcase meet glasgow

Chadwick

is any of the scottish members going to this meet ? its at 1pm at the showcase tomorow(28th march) , alot of clubs are going evo , scooby and skyline oc are going to be there and some of the guys from clan japan sounds like it will be good

yeah mate showcase coatbridge , are you working on a sunday ? you should pop down i will probably be there with my mate with the mugen kitted lude that was at ek cruise , it would be good if we got a few zeds there insted ov it being just scoobys evos skylines :snack:

Chadwick should have posted up that he wasnt going to this "meet" anymore and that he was attending another one. I will have a word :thumbs: Sorry you turned up neil and he wasnt there :doh:

Chadwick should have posted up that he wasnt going to this "meet" anymore and that he was attending another one. I will have a word :thumbs: Sorry you turned up neil and he wasnt there :doh:

i did go to this and met up with neil ! , was nice meeting you neil , your zed is lovely :thumbs:

Nice to meet you too mate! Hope you get ur issues resolved with the brief. You should come along on this run we're doinbor come to the static meet that jays doin!

Hope you got better pictures than me lol. Did you hear me goin up the dual carriage way? Was chasing a scoob but he never done much. I went to mcd's first so it was probs about 10 mins after I left. Tried to make plenty of noise.