Azure Coupe, Bovey straights near Cardew Pottery

mugwump

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clear something up from about page 2. Nothing wrong with men in kilts! Somebody back me up!

Hi Jane (Bluelady) I'm Stew. New to these parts but enjoying the banter so far. I must say, you've received a marvellous welcome - I never got a PM stalker or loads of mobile numbers!

Oh one last thing. Azure is best! :p

Hi Stew,

"The Boys" needed waking up dont you think!!!

Also a run for their money.

By the way Blue is my favourite colour.

Have a good weekend.

Jane x

I think the testosterone level has risen 10 fold since your arrival :blush: Can see a few people getting a bit more tetchy round here, not wanting to lose face in front of a girl etc etc :scare: I can't lose anymore face as my car is yellow :lol:

Stew,

To back you up, there's nowt wrong with a man in a kilt!! Not that I'm a big fan of other men in kilts or anything!! :scare:

Girls seem to like a bloke in a kilt and quite frankly that's all that matters!! :teeth:

By the way, are you with BP? Just that a mate of mine works between Bergen and Aberdeen for BP and says there's a few Zeds in the car park.

No. I'm with Schlumberger - A service company. I'm sure there would be a few Zs in the car park. Makes a change from Audi (especially those TTs), Merc, BMW and Porsche.

Bluelady - You certainly woke them up.

-AND- (just for the banter)

If you need pics of men in skirts, I'm sure the Scottish members will happily post pics of themselves in kilts! We are manly enough to do it! Obviously in exchange for pics of yourself. We can even swap by PM since I'm the only man brave enough to do it! :D