Hi Guys

So.... i'm getting a new one YIPPEE, just got to flip a coin between Gunmetal and Azure :headhurt:

R

Neither :p

Black or Red :teeth: Others are as common as muck :thumbdown:

:lol: even your custard tart :teeth:

Obviously I possess the least common colour, but of the other bog standard, ordinary, bland, common colours I would have a Black or a Red one :teeth:

Mmmmm... last 3 cars have been black so fancy a change.

Did consider Red but have never seen one in the flesh well metal :) but maybe thats a good reason to get one :D

Are there any decent pics of red on here, did see one with the Nismo kit somewhere - now where was it :headhurt:

Mmmmm... last 3 cars have been black so fancy a change.

Did consider Red but have never seen one in the flesh well metal :) but maybe thats a good reason to get one :D

Are there any decent pics of red on here, did see one with the Nismo kit somewhere - now where was it :headhurt:

You mean this one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-Nismo ... dZViewItem

:cloud9::cloud9:

its not bad advice that, I've just put the GF on as named driver on my car and the policy has dropped by £200!!

Not that's she's driving it mind ;)

Do you still keep and tally up your no claims this way???

Yep :thumbs:

How does that work then??? :)

You keep tallying up your no claims as per normal as you are main driver but as the woman is named driver, then unless you with Direct line, she doesn't accumulate any no claims. Anyway, she will be using her's on her car. You can't have no claims bonus on two cars at once. The direct line thing would only work if you had someone named, but they didn't have their own insurance anyway......